Senpai Notice Me Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I like your butt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nian
Admin
Nian

I like your butt  Empty
PostSubject: I like your butt    I like your butt  EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:49 pm

Since no one else has done one yet, I figured I may as well post the first introduction.

So, yeah. Hi. I'm Nian, and I am your local narwhal. Welcome to my little corner of the Potato Kingdom. king
Back to top Go down
http://senpainoticemescans.tumblr.com/
pillowtext

pillowtext

I like your butt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like your butt    I like your butt  EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:00 pm

I don't know what narwhal means, but HIIII. I had you confused with Nyan at first because Nian and Nyan are sorta pronounced the same and I thought you two were the same person xD

<3 Thanks for creating the Yaoi Corner! Now I don't have to look through every individual project *fangirls*
Back to top Go down
Jien

Jien

I like your butt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like your butt    I like your butt  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:28 am

I know you like my butt.
Back to top Go down
Nian
Admin
Nian

I like your butt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like your butt    I like your butt  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:22 pm

@pillow: You don't know what a narwhal is?! D: Lol, yeah, we didn't have a name for Nyan initially so we were like "K, let's just call you Nyan and we can be twinsies and all that jazz. You can change your name later." We never changed it.

@Jiji: Babe, your butt is glorious. I wanna see my hands on it.
Back to top Go down
http://senpainoticemescans.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

I like your butt  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like your butt    I like your butt  Empty

Back to top Go down

I like your butt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Senpai Notice Me Scans :: Billboard :: Introduction & Farewells-
Jump to: