_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HomeCalendarUsergroupsMemberlistSearchFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ombre

PostSubject: Why hello there!   Sun May 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Greetings!
    Some basic facts about myself :
  • I'm the type of person that likes to talk once I'm comfortable enough with the other person.
  • I have a sick obsession with beauty and cosmetics. You can name a brand and there's a 99.8% chance I know the brand and have an option about it.
  • I have this new interest in binge-watching Netflix. I recently saw the appeal to it and I gotta say, I like it.
  • It takes time for me to clean manga because I get annoyed easily. Such as when I see a lot of cloning and redrawing to do, I lose motivation and clean half of it and save it for next time. My goal is to clean at least 5 pages a day so hopefully things can be done.
  • One last thing, I'm a very sarcastic person so take my words with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pillowtext

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi Ombre, nice to meet you!

I love binge watching stuff too, though not Netflix since I don't have a sub lol And the things I watch mostly need english subs anyway.

Too much cloning and redrawing would annoy me too, and that's why I didn't want to learn cleaning lol too much work and too hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why hello there!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Senpai Notice Me Scans :: Billboard :: Introduction & Farewells-
Jump to: